UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN, Penny Stamps School of Art & Design
Bachelor of Fine Arts & Art History, April 2018
Junior Visual Designer
POPSUGAR, September 2018-Present, San Francisco, CA
• Assisting in creating multi-platform social media design, reaching 4M+ followers
• Sales design ranging from banner ads, pageshifts, sweepstakes design and deck redesigns
• Photography and assisting with art direction to establish a look and feel
ARTIST, DESIGNER + PHOTOGRAPHER
Freelance, August 2013-Present
Commissioned for various works of art varying from fine arts paintings to branding, clothing design, graphic design and logo ideation. Worked with clients to internalize their ideas and execute them to a realized vision.
DESIGNER & PROJECT MANAGER
The Female Quotient, TFQ, August 2015-2016, Los Angeles, CA
• Managed all incoming & outgoing projects across all primary platforms and ensured work by creative team would be executed in a timely manner.
• Created decks for prospective partnerships by implementing captivating and effective design elements and strategy.
• Designed effective social media and digital marketing plans for expanding target audience by over 200% over the span of fifteen months.
CREATIVE MEDIA MANAGER
The Girls’ Lounge, August 2015-2016, Los Angeles, CA
• Developed and maintained relationships with video and photography crews on site per event.
• Designed branding deliverables at events while working as the “on-site artist.”
• Traveled to various conferences such as Consumer Electronic Show, SXSW, NYC Ad Week, World Economic Forum, Cannes Lions Festival of Creativity.
• Created and strategized content to maximize partnerships with sponsors.
Adobe Creative Cloud: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, XD
Sales, Editorial and Social Media Design
Photography: Events, Portraiture, Landscape, B-Roll
Final Cut Pro X: Videography, art direction, content creation and post production editing
Presentation Design: Visual Assets Designed via Keynote, Powerpoint, Google Slides
Event Production: Invites, Signage, Installations, Wraps, Pop ups
Image Transfer Processes